A handy Excel software tool allows users to merge Excel XLS/XLSX and ODS/CSV/XML Files, Workbooks and Spreadsheets to One File or One Workbook.
Excel Merger Pro V1.0.1 has been released. The free version could merge less than 100 files at one time, and it is for personal use. If users want to use it for commercial or combine more than 100 files, they need to purchase a commercial/Pro version. The product ID is 29249068 on 2Checkout, and it has been open for affiliates already.
Excel is the most popular format people use for creating tables and statistics on their daily work. Sometimes there are too many worksheets and files need to organize and merge. Excel Merger is a handy Excel software utility enables users to merge Excel XLS/XLSX and ODS/CSV/XML Files, Workbooks and Spreadsheets to one single workbook file without MS Office or MS Excel.
Unlike other Excel merging applications only merging Excel files into one single file, this genuine tool could also combine all workbooks in a file to one worksheet, or merge all workbooks in multiple files into one workbook in one single file. This could be very useful when users need to merge all documents, files, worksheets, tables and forms together. If users want to join some sheets in a file only, the sheets range option enables them to join only selected workbooks instead of the whole workbook document.
In addition to merging files and workbooks, Excel Merger also enables users to merge rows and columns in hundreds of Excel table files or worksheets in bulk.
Software Languages: English, French, German, Dutch, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Greek, Polish, Italian.
Highlights of Excel Merger
– Merge Several Excel Files into One Single Excel File
– Combine Wordbooks & Spreadsheets into One Worksheet in bulk
– Merge Multiple Excel Files and Spreadsheets to One Spreadsheet in One Excel File
– Merge Parts of all Worksheets by setting a Range
– Combine Table Rows and Columns in Bulk Files
– Support Mixed Merging XLS, XLSX, ODS, CSV and XML Formats
– Export to XLS, XLSX, ODS, CSV and XML Formats
– Merge Files & Workbooks in Ultra-fast Mode
– Office or MS Excel is not required
– Tiny file size, only 3 MB
– Multi-language supported